Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Bump in the Road

My apologies for the non-update of the currently incomplete Deep Focus Film Fest day 4 report. I intended to work on it last night and have it posted, but I arrived home to find that my Time Warner cable is mysteriously out. So, no cable TV, no internet access, and no telephone. (Vonage still collects my voicemails and incoming calls even though I can't answer the phone, so at least I have that going for me.) This situation led to some major scrambling to get someone to record last night's episodes of LOST and ALIAS for me. A technician won't be coming until Friday morning, at which time this will hopefully be resolved.

Anyway, I took my forced media semi-deprivation as a sign to take a much-needed break for a night. I'll be back with nose to the grindstone soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment