Saturday, August 28, 2004

Live from Toronto!

Just a quick note to let you all know that my adventures in Canada should be documented after I return. I write this with Yonge Street, one of downtown Toronto's main drags, just outside my hotel window. I've seen a couple ballgames with final scores of 8-7 (Expos over Dodgers on 8/23, Yankees over Blue Jays on 8/27) and caught a couple films (CODE 46 and SAMSARA). Saw the Jean Cocteau special exhibit at the Montreal Museum of Fine Art and done a whole lot of walking in both cities. Split from Montreal on the day its World Film Festival began and arrived in Toronto the day after the subway hostage situation. Thursday night I watched some of the CBC's Olympics coverage on a big monitor in a lot smack dab in the middle of downtown (across from Eaton Centre). All in all, it's been a good time, which is why I'm too busy to bother with this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment